Some people need alcohol to gain courage to pick up someone when they go out. But to drink this sweet elixer of love is not the only way it comes in handy. Alcohol has provided us with many great pick up lines. Next time you see the secret love of your life passing by in a bar, try one of these. Most lines are more suitable for men, but in most cases women can use them too. We selected 25 of the best alcohol related pick up lines…
1. This isn’t a beer belly, it’s a fuel tank for my love machine.
2. Baby, you’re the hot ass in my shot glass.
3. Sure I could buy you a drink, but I’d be jealous of the glass.
4. Here’s 50 euro’s. Drink until I’m good looking and then come talk to me.
5. Hey! You owe me a drink. I dropped mine when you walked by.
6. I see you’ve got some tequila’s. Does that mean you wanna give me a shot?
7. I think all the bottles in this bar must be jealous, cause your beauty is the most intoxicating thing in this place.
8. What do you say I buy the booze and you show me how to shake it.
9. What do you say we get out of here? I bet you’re way better to wake up next to than a hangover.
10. Do you like blow jobs or sex on the beach? I’m talking cocktails of course.
11. I’m letting girls take body shots off my amazing torso for 5 euro’s. How many can I count you in for?
12. In medieval times my beer belly would be a sign of prosperity and attractiveness, what do you think?
13. I can’t believe they don’t serve Everclear in this place! (If you wanna show you’re a bad ass, Everclear contains 100% alcohol)
14. Did you steal my beer? That one looks just like the one I was drinking.
15. Do you want to have a drink and have sex with me? No? What about just sex?
16. Look I’m just trying to drink here, but you’re very distracting.
17. Most men/women are intimidated by me. It’s okay, you don’t have to be scared to buy me a drink.
18. I couldn’t help noticing you’re drinking the same as me. Are you trying to copy me?
19. When you’re done with that beer shall we play spinn the bottle?
20. Are you going to finish that? (pointing at her/his drink)
21. Do you want a drink? Yes? Me too, please give me a double whiskey, 5 shots of tequila and a large beer.
22. And I thought the beer was good here…
23. Can I ask you a personal question? Beer or wine?
24. For the price of that drink you could have had me for the night.
25. Do you like dancing? Me too…. My favorite dance is kind of a slow one, but a high form of art. It starts seated while moving one arm from a horizontal position to vertical many times, later it turns into something best described as crawling and it ends in a motionless pose on the floor. It’s such a catchy dance that even the bouncers of this bar usually join me. You want me to show you?
Similar posts on Lords of the Drinks: