Well and then it was time to pass on the torch. Our 11 nominees for a Liebster Award. Well just to be clear, there is no real price. It’s more like a relay, a chain thing or whatever you wanna call it. For sure it’s our way of recognizing some of the awesome weblogs we found in the past months. We were nominated by the tipsy Nomads and answered his 11 questions, which were right up our alley. Now it’s our time to help you get to know 11 other interesting bloggers.
So here are the 11 blogs we hereby nominate for an award:
Things that Fizz & Stuff
Think, Read, Cook
Behind the Booze
The Drunken Cyclist
The Booze Guru
The Fervent Shaker
We got the following 11 questions for them:
1. What country are you from?
2. What’s your age?
3. How old were you when you first got drunk?
4. What’s your favorite drink?
5. How many units of alcohol (check the graphic above) do you approximately drink per week?
6. What kind of drunk are you (angry, sleepy, extra-social, horny, dramatic, dancing, etc.)?
7. Is their any interesting local drinking custom, ritual or game that you can share with us?
8. Describe your most epic drunk night.
9. Which drink (or mix) is certain to screw you up?
10. Got any tips on how to have a good (drunk) night for little money?
11. Is their a relatively unknown drink you can recommend us?
Well even if you’re not mentioned in the blogs above, we still would love to hear your answers to our 11 questions. Interesting drinking customs or stories are always highly appreciated.