We all know that some things become a lot harder (not literally unfortunately, am I right guys?) when you’re drunk. Speaking properly is one of them. And when your ability to speak goes backwards we distinguish 3 categories; things that are difficult to say when drunk, things that are very difficult to say when drunk and things that are just impossible to say when drunk. Does this sound familiar? Here’s a small list we came up with, but don’t feel shy to add your experiences in the comment box. Cheers.
Things that are difficult to say when drunk:
Things that are very difficult to say when drunk:
– Passive-agressive disorder
– Fatal familial insomnia
Things that are impossible to say when drunk:
– No thanks, no more booze for me.
– Dancing? Oh that’s not really my thing. I’d hate to look like a fool.
– Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
– Kebab? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
– I’m not going up there, nobody wants to hear me sing karaoke.
– Sorry sir, I have no interest in fighting you.
– Where is the nearest bathroom? I can’t just pee out here in the streets.
– I’m sorry guys, I’m heading home now, as I have to work in the morning.
– Hello officer. Wonderful evening is it not?!
– No I shouldn’t come up for a drink. I just wanted to make sure you got home okay.
Similar articles on Lords of the Drinks: